It is finally starting to feel like Summer. . .the sun is shining, the heat is here, and we’re ready to start styling all of our favourite high summer pieces which we’ve been impatiently awaiting to wear!
Whether you’re having a stay-cation and enjoying the Great British Summer (we hope!) or jetting off to somewhere exotic, we’ve got the perfect pieces to ensure you’ve got the best holiday wardrobe. Read on to find out Deryane’s top 10 High Summer Essentials. . .
1. Pitusa Dress – I love these super soft dresses that are so easy to throw on for the perfect holiday look. The colours are gorgeous and perfect for the Summer sun!
2. Blue Pearl Kaftan – New brand to The Dressing Room this season, Blue Pearl is so easy to wear, with an Ibizan vibe. . .I just love the embroidery and sequin detail!
4. Lola Cruz sandals – These are the ultimate holiday sandal that add a touch of glamour to any outfit.
5. Becksondergaard scarf – Becksondergaard do the best scarves! I think their cotton scarves are perfect to throw in your suitcase for chilly night on holiday or even as an easy alternative to a sarong!
7. Tribe & Fable necklaces – I’m going to be layering these up on holiday. . .they’re the ultimate accessory for a beachy boho look but also look great with more dressier outfits.
8. ChloBo Stack – All of us at the DR have our ChloBo stacked up high, but for an easy and instant stack, the work has already been done for you! I love the Gold Stack of 5 Freedom bracelets. . .next on my wishlist!
With Deryane’s Summer Essentials sorted, the next question is what to pack on the plane? Don’t forget your Summer read for those lazy poolside days – Deryane will be taking The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George with her on her holiday this year. At the DR, we all love reading Grazia, so that will be bought at the airport and thrown into all our carry-ons! Here’s our ideal carry-on bag. . .
DAY et bag – The perfect size for a carry-on, these bags are so versatile! I take mine for weekends away, holidays and even outfit-changes for after-work events! You need one!
Summer Read – Deryane’s already got her book, but on the plane we’ll usually read a magazine to catch up with the latest fashion news & trends – Vogue is a must!
Make-up – Holiday’s are meant for care-free makeup, but you always need that favourite palette to enhance that Summer glow! Deryane’s loving Bobbi Brown’s Beach Nudes one at the moment!
Custommade fragrance – New to The Dressing Room, all of us are obsessing over Custommade’s new scents. The perfect hand-bag size, and gorgeously fresh, these are also great layered up to create your own unique scent.
Sunglasses – Goes without saying! All of us girls are envious of Deryane’s favourite sunnies right now. . .Isabel Marant’s designs for Oliver Peoples. . .swoon!
So we’ve got our Summer style wishlist, carry-on planned and now we just want to fly away! See our Holiday Inspo Pinterest board below for even more inspiration, and treat yourself over on our Holiday Shop! We’ll see you by the pool. . .