Have a look and get to know our growing friendly team by clicking here to view our 'Meet The Team' page. If you would like to join The Dressing Room team, then please send your CV to info@the-dressingroom and we consider you for for current or future opportunities.
Part / Full Time: Stock Room Assistant
We require a confident, organised, hard working individual to join our progressive and dynamic business.
In order to be considered you must have a flexible approach and be able to turn your hand to a variety of jobs daily. Excellent written and spoken English and numeracy skills are required.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Processing Stock deliveries efficiently.
- Keeping the stockroom organised, methodical and tidy.
- Ensure all procedures are followed to minimize stock loss
- Thorough knowledge of stock levels.
- Ensuring correct swing ticket information is on all products
- Ensuring tag check procedures are adhered to
- Assisting with shopfloor replenishment
- Assisting the web and store team with general duties where required.
- Assisting the web team with picking and packing online orders when required.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Excellent team player who works well with others to achieve goals
- Strives to achieve and drive the best results possible
- Able to communicate with others clearly and effectively.
- Follows instruction and direction accurately
- Proactive and able to think innovatively
- Reliable and acts in a timely manner
- A self starter.
- Flexible in order to meet needs of the business
If this sounds like you? then send us your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org