. . .and find yourself the best bargains!
Our Summer Sale is well and truly under way at The Dressing Room, and there are so many gorgeous pieces to buy! However, we know that the sale period can be daunting with so much on offer, so we’ve put together our top tips on how to shop the Summer Sales. . .
1. Write a wish list! It may sound obvious, but writing a wish list of items you want, or brands you love, gives you direction when you tackle the sales.
2. Review your wardrobe. Take a look into your wardrobe and see what’s missing. Need the perfect Little Black Dress? Now’s the time to get it! Especially with 50% off everything in the DR sale!
3. Don’t wait around. It may seem like a good idea to wait for prices to drop even lower, but things never stick around! Miss it, miss out!
4. Dress appropriately. A weird tip, we know. . .but think practically when popping to the sales – the less layers the better. Make trying on all those sale bargains as easy and stress free as possible!
5. Consider future events. Summer weddings, celebratory occasions, birthdays? They all need the perfect outfit, and what better time to find said outfit than with a slashed price?! Don’t forget, we’re all trained stylists at The Dressing Room, so are happy to help style outfits for every occasion – just ask us!
6. Remember the seasons. It may be Summer, but sadly Autumn and Winter are just round the corner and will definitely creep up on us! Consider buying pieces that will carry you through to the colder months.
7. Loyalty pays off! You can’t redeem loyalty cards on sale items at The Dressing Room, but don’t forget that you can collect as many stamps as normal – so really, Sale shopping is just helping you get £30 for next season! Always nice when you think of it like that, right?
8. Take a friend. Shopping is always better with friends, but they’re also useful for giving honest opinions on pieces – and an extra pair of eyes to spot the best bargains!
Whether you’re popping into store, or shopping online from the comfort of your own home, be sure not to miss out on some amazing sale pieces in The Dressing Room sale. With 50% off everything on sale, you’d be crazy not to check it out!