Fits true to size. Measurements of a size M: Bust: 102cm, Waist: 94cm, Length: 56cm.
The Invert Stripe Vee Neck Cashmere Jumper from British based brand Jumper 1234 is designed in London, and made in Mongolia using sustainably sourced cashmere. This iverted stripe jumper is a timeless and classic piece which will work hard in your wardobe. Key features of the Jumper 1234 knit are:
- V-neck jumper with stripe pattern
- Fully striped long sleeves
- Navy and oatmeal colourway
- Size up for a boyfriend fit
- Jumper 1234 uses sustainably farmed cashmere. The cashmere fibre is only removed once the goats begin to naturally moult, and use shearing that does not harm the goats.
Jumper 1234 are firm favorites with us here at The Dressing Room, and you can see why! Their pieces are luxe yet incredibly wearable. We'll be styling this Jumper 1234 knit with layers of ChloBo jewels, a pair of Frame jetset jeans, and we'll finish the look with some Shoe The Bear boots.