Careers at The Dressing Room
We require a bright, confident and articulate person with excellent customer service and computer skills to join our small, busy team.
In order to be considered you must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal with a flexible approach and be able to turn your hand to a variety of jobs daily.
The role is demanding and challenging, requiring a strong work ethic.
You must be pro-active, commercially minded with the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
• Managing, uploading and merchandising product online.
• Planning, developing and executing marketing programmes through affiliate marketing and blogger outreach.
• Creative Design for Banners, email campaigns and general web content.
• Managing and Promoting a strong voice through all social media channels.
• Managing emails, contacting suppliers and customers.
• Customer Service.
• Co-ordinating daily order dispatches.
• Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Microsoft word and excel.
• Passion for Fashion, computers and social media.
• Excellent Written English and Telephone manner.
• Comfortable with change and working at a fast-pace.
• Ability to multi task and prioritise.
• Self motivated, pro-active, organised and creative.
Previous experience in a similar role is preferable, but not essential for the right candidate.
We are looking for someone that loves fashion and computers! You must have a passion for fashion and social media - a keen follower of blogs and fashion magazines. This is an exciting time to join this growing multi-award winning business.
If you wish to be a part of a dedicated, passionate team then send us your CV today.
PART-TIME SALES CONSULTANT
We are recruiting for a Weekend Part-Time Sales Consultant.
If you love fashion and excel in all that you do then please apply.
Previous Retail Experience is preferable.